Thank you to all of our families who viewed our Virtual Open House and offered feedback by completing our survey. Although it may look and feel different, we hope you received some important information about this school year, as well as learned how your individual child is performing at the beginning of the year.
eFair Book Fair
Our school is hosting a Follett Book eFair! Supporting a love for reading is critical to student success. Explore our online book fair and help your child find their next favorite book. Now everyone can participate! Encourage your child to create their online wish list and share with friends and family. Orders are due by Nov. 1st and will ship to the school after the eFair is complete. Click here to visit the eFair Book Fair. Enter our eFair code: MEEXW
Red Ribbon Week
Our school will be celebrating Red Ribbon Week, October 26 – October 30, 2020. Red Ribbon Week is the longest running drug prevention campaign program in the nation! Join us as we celebrate being drug free!
- Mon: 10/26 “Red”y to live a drug-free life! – Wear a Red shirt with uniform bottoms.
- Tues: 10/27 Put a Cap on Drugs! – Wear a hat with your uniform.
- Wed: 10/28 Sock it to Drugs! – Wear Crazy or mismatched socks with your uniform.
- Thurs: 10/29 Team up Against Drugs! – Wear your favorite team jersey/shirt with your uniform bottoms.
- Fri: 10/30 Say Peace out to Drugs! – Wear tie dye with jeans.
Kindergarten ABC Parade
Kindergarten is off and running! Our youngest learners celebrated their 1st 9 weeks learning with an ABC Parade on Oct. 16th. Letter names, sounds, and learning “Snap Words” are filling the minds of our eager kindergartners!
What’s Ahead in October
- Oct. 21 – Early Release, 12:30pm
- Oct. 22 – End of the 1st 9 weeks
- Oct. 23 – Teacher Work Day, Student Holiday
- Oct. 26-30 – Red Ribbon Week (see information above)
- Nov. – Make-up fall picture day