At the start of the second semester, 80% of our students have returned to Campus Learning. We are continuing with all safety protocols and are taking all precautions possible to keep all students and staff healthy. The support of families is invaluable during this year!
While our first priority is health and safety, we are also emphasizing the academic and artistic learning experiences for our students. The teachers have worked diligently to support students who may have had gaps in their prior year learning following the last quarter of the 19-20 school year’s quarantine period. The grade level expectations for this school year are prioritized and we are pacing the learning for the remainder of this year.
FSA Testing Windows
(details on specific dates as the time gets closer)
- April 5-6 3rd grade ELA
- April 6 4th-6th grade Writing
- April 7 7th & 8th grade Writing
- May 3-18 3rd-8th grades FSA ELA, Math
5th & 8th grade FSA Science
Algebra 1, Geometry, and Civics End-of-Course exams
Spring Picture Day is Feb. 5th
All students should wear a collared school shirt or a school spirit shirt.
Campus Elementary Students will receive a pre-order flyer and can select a background and pay by check in advance (see pre-order form), or a proof sheet will be provided after picture day and families can order online with Lifetouch. Campus students who were not on Campus for the fall pictures will have a photo taken for the yearbook.
Campus Middle School Students
Only students who were not on Campus for fall pictures will have a photo taken for the yearbook.
e-Learners – elementary and middle school
- Students can come to the school between 11am – 1pm on Friday, Feb. 5
- Pull into the curved bus ramp, drop the student off in front of the theater (wear a mask), check-in at table, and enter the theater for photo.
- Parents will receive a flyer to pre-order via check on Feb. 5th, or a proof sheet will be provided following picture day that can be used to order online.
- Elementary eTeachers will also be present to provide important materials to families.
- Class schedules will be adjusted from 10:30am – 1:30pm to allow for travel to the campus.
- Feb. 3rd – Early Release
- Feb. 5th – Report Cards go home; Spring Picture Day; Crossing Guard Appreciation Day – say “Thanks” and wave to our guards as you pass by!
- Feb. 12th – first Magnet School Lottery notices for 21-22distributed from district office
- Feb. 15th – President’s Day – school holiday
- Feb. 24th – Interim Reports for 3rd 9 weeks